CYCLORAMA WALL - WHAT ARE THEY?
A CYC ALSO KNOWN AS INFINITY WALL ARE MADE OUT OF COVES AND CAN HAVE CORNERS PIECES. OUR CYC ARE BLENDED TO THE FLOOR AND THE DRYWALL TO CREATE AN INFINITY BACKGROUND
CYCLORAMA WALL LAYOUT
STRAIGHT WALL (NO CORNERS)
L SHAPE (1 CORNER)
U SHAPE (2 CORNERS)
WHY WORK WITH CYC WALL SYSTEM?
CHECK HOW EASY IT IS TO INSTALL OUR CYCLORAMA WALL SYSTEM AT YOUR OWN STUDIO!
“Nightview Studios was pleased to have Cyc Wall Systems complete the installation of 2 cycloramas in our studios.The company did a superb job and worked to accommodate an ever changing schedule on our part and worked with us so all vendors could complete projects in a necessary timeline. John was an excellent communicator and was a pleasure to work with.” – Donna Stirzel (Nightview Studios)
QUICK PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
“We recently had 2 cyclorama walls installed by Cyc Wall Systems. One is a 20’ straight green screen, and the other is a 16’ x 16’ corner seamless white. We plan on using both for video and the white one also for product photography. We are very happy with the quick response of Cyc Wall Systems. The quoting process was quick and easy, and within 3 weeks they were here on site installing the walls. Installation took about a week, and their installation team was great and easy to work with. The final walls are truly seamless. We are very happy with the walls and can’t wait to get shooting!” – Ashley O. (Hardware resources)
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
“We’re very impressed with our cyclorama furnished by John and the team at Cyc Wall Systems. They were able to accommodate our specific needs by making a custom section to maximize every inch of our space. The materials arrived promptly by freight and we were able to fit the prefab sections into our freight elevator with ease. After the installation, we’re thrilled with the quality, uniformity, and strength provided by our new cyc!” – Andrew S. (Deverge Studio)
- We are the manufacturers, our buying power allows us to deliver to you the best possible product. Unlike some of our competitors.
- We give you the best possible products at our disposal. The standard core that we use is type II Expanded Polystyrene Foam also known as EPS Foam.
- Type II is about 75% percent denser than type II EPS Foam, therefore much more durable and resistant to damage.
- Our Premium Foam Core is type IX EPS FOAM that is up to 150% denser than type I EPS foam . (it is an optional upgrade) Which is ideal for larger studios which work with automobiles. It’s a great product to have in place in the event that an automobile comes in accidental contact with your CYC. Even fiberglass or high impact abs plastic systems can not withstand the type of weight that Type IX EPS FOAM can.
- Cyc wall systems was developed after years of building custom cyclorama walls for studios. Since we’ve had a previous history of manufacturing many items with our cnc machines, we decided to try machining high density EPS foam for the core of our product.
- Now cyc wall systems uses only, USA-made high density EPS Foam, as the core to our system.
- We are proud to say that our product was designed, developed, and is currently manufactured in the USA. From experience, we know that our system has a better, longer lasting result than the other systems.
- Based on our customer’s feedback, we are sure that our system is the way to go. For years now, we’ve been manufacturing our system, and have had great success doing it.
REQUEST A QUOTE
To get the most accurate quote, please answer the following questions:
- What type of cyclorama do you need? Straight, L Shaped, U Shape.
- What are the measurements of the cyclorama wall. Left Wall, Right Wall and Height?
- Where is the studio located?
- Do you need an installation quote? * What type of Flooring and Condition?
* NOTE: Our Systems Installs directly into your existing Walls and Floors.